Court will meet every Monday unless otherwise noted below.
Court will NOT meet these dates:
- Monday, May 27, 2013
- Monday, September 02, 2013
- Monday, October 14, 2013
- Monday, November 11, 2013
- Monday, December 23, 2013
Docket Times 9:00 a.m. Trials Inmates 1:15 p.m. Plea Docket
- Marshall County Court Referral Office
- Marquetta Sharp, Coordinator
- 2225 Taylor Street, Guntersville, AL 35976
- Phone: (256) 571-9130
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If you have been ordered by the Judge to complete any court referral program for any drug, alcohol or anger management classes, you will need to contact the above office by the date ordered by the Judge.
- Marshall County Community Punishment & Correction Authority
- 119 Sand Mountain Dr., West, Albertville, AL 35950
- Phone: (256) 849-9969
If you have been ordered by the Judge to complete any community service hours or placed on electronic monitoring, this is the office you will need to contact by the date ordered by the Judge.
You must report the crime or violation to the Arab Police Department and obtain a copy of the incident report. The offense must have occurred within the police jurisdiction of the City of Arab. The Magistrate will determine if probably cause exists and will prepare a complaint that you must swear or affirm, under oath, to be the truth. The Magistrate will then issue a Warrant of Arrest. When the accused has been arrested and the case has been scheduled for court, you will be notified by subpoena to appear and testify. Once you sign the complaint, the case becomes the property of the city and you CANNOT drop the charge. Failure to appear may result in a bench warrant being issued for your arrest by the presiding judge.
General Information :
In some minor traffic infractions, if eligible, we can offer driving school. That can dismiss the traffic case. Call (256) 586-3540 to see if you can qualify for driving school.
- 740 North Main Street, Arab, AL 35016
- Phone: (256) 586-3540
Honorable Clint Maze
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday thru Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Magistrate's office is closed on weekends and City of Arab holidays. In the event of an emergency, the Police Dept. may contact a magistrate for immediate assistance.